Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe (adapted from the Joy of Cooking) is one of my favorite blue cheese dressing recipes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (OR red wine vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 -3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- Process all ingredients except blue cheese in food processor until smooth.
- Empty ingredients into bowl and mix in blue cheese. (You can also process the blue cheese in the food processor, but I like my dressing chunky.).
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Cover and refrigerate.
This is really really good. No more btl blue cheese dressing in this house.
Excellent dressing and so easy to make. I had to use rice vinegar and dried parsley and it still turned out delicious. Thanks for posting the recipe.
Excellent! So easy to make and the flavor is out of this world!