- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (OR red wine vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 -3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 4 ounces blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Process all ingredients except blue cheese in food processor until smooth.
- Empty ingredients into bowl and mix in blue cheese. (You can also process the blue cheese in the food processor, but I like my dressing chunky.).
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Cover and refrigerate.