Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Our own spinoff of Tsatziki Sauce, this is a great sauce served with grilled lamb, beef, or Kbobs, and perfect with Bleu Cheese Burgers.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream (or plain yogurt)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour minimum. Will keep a few days refrigerated.
I made this tonight to go with the bleu cheese burgers, which were very good. This dip is a bit sharp for my taste, but since others liked it so much, I'm hesitant to give it a star rating. While I do like bleu cheese, I think that perhaps I just don't like it to be as intense as others do. I'm going to try mixing in some mayo and using this on salad, because I do love bleu cheese dressing, especially with a little creamy french drizzled on top! :) Made for PRMR. Thanks for posting. This was very easy and quick to make.
Very nice and tasty dip! I served this with lettuce leaves, and next time will dip celery in it! Mixed with a little mayo, this makes a lovely salad dressing. Thanks!
Delicious bleu cheese sauce! We served it on Recipe #269198 but would also be great for a veggie or chip dip! Thanks, 2Bleu!