Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Scrumptious creamy, smooth, thick chocolate frosting made easy in a blender.
- 6 unsweetened chocolate squares (6 oz)
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Place first four ingredients in blender.
- Heat half and half until just hot.
- Pour milk over ingredients in blender and let sit for about two minutes, then blend on high speed until thickened.
- Note: You can substitute evaporated milk for the half and half.