Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This salad dressing tastes wonderful on Romaine lettuce or shredded cabbage. Make sure you use fresh black peppercorns. This will keep for about 2 weeks in the fridge. Cook time is chill time before serving.
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives or 2 tablespoons green onion tops
- 1 tablespoon coarsely crushed fresh black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch paprika
- Combine yogurt, buttermilk and mayonnaise in a large jar; add parsley, chives, black pepper, basil, tarragon, thyme, salt and paprika, shake well.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before using.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
this is a creamy tasty dressing for salad, and makes a good dipping recipe for veggies as well. This was enjoyed by the family and our guests.