Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Whisk all ingredients until well combined and chill thoroughly before serving.
I love pepper, so I knew I would love this dressing and it was awesome in my salad! Rich, creamy and delicious!
This is my favorite salad dressing...to give it more zing I also add a dash of red pepper sauce and a dash of Worcestershire sauce, as these are the two additonal ingredients from the Mr. Food cookbook. Minced garlic is also great!
This is a delicious, easy-to-make dressing that definitely lives up to the "creamy" part of its name! If you like Caesar-type dressings but shudder to look at the ingredients on storebought brands, I highly recommend trying this one.