Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love salsas in most any variety I can find. I found this recipe in one of my taste of home magazines and now I make it almost once a month.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl combine the beans, corn, peppers, onion and parsley.
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and seasonings; pour over the corn mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or toasted pita wedges. Refrigerate leftovers.
Loved this recipe! I love black beans in anything, but the hubby doesn't- I couldn't get him away from this! Thank you!