1/1 Photo of Creamy Black Bean Enchiladas
This was based on a Cambells recipe that called for chicken instead of black beans. I like it better with beans than with chicken. To make this recipe totally vegetarian, you could use cream of mushroom soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soup, sour cream, picante sauce, and chili powder.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix beans, cheese, and 1 cup of sauce mixture.
- 3Divide bean mixture into tortillas.
- 4Roll with seam down in a 9x13 pan.
- 5Pour remaining sauce over top of enchiladas.
- 6Cover and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- 7(I like to remove cover for last 10 minutes of bake time so that it gets a little crispy.) After baking, top with green onion and tomato.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Black Bean Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.8
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 1493.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.8 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 31.0 g