1/1 Photo of Creamy Black Bean Enchiladas
This was based on a Cambells recipe that called for chicken instead of black beans. I like it better with beans than with chicken. To make this recipe totally vegetarian, you could use cream of mushroom soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soup, sour cream, picante sauce, and chili powder.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix beans, cheese, and 1 cup of sauce mixture.
- 3Divide bean mixture into tortillas.
- 4Roll with seam down in a 9x13 pan.
- 5Pour remaining sauce over top of enchiladas.
- 6Cover and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- 7(I like to remove cover for last 10 minutes of bake time so that it gets a little crispy.) After baking, top with green onion and tomato.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Black Bean Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.8
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 1493.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.8 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 31.0 g