- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained, divided
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- baked corn tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, cover and process cream cheese until smooth. Add half the beans.
- Cover, pulse until blended. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in cheese, onion, cumin, cayenne, and remaining beans.
- Cover, refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, garnish with the cheese tomato, and onion.
- Serve with tortilla chips.