1/3 Photos of Creamy Birthday Cake Batter Ice Cream
A delicious, creamy favorite! This recipe will give you ice cream that really tastes like home cooked birthday cake batter! Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium mixing bowl, mix milk and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Add vanilla extract and heavy cream. Stir.
- 3Once everything is evenly mixed, add cake mixture. Make sure it does not clump up.
- 4Churn mixture in freezer bowl for 25 minutes.
- 5Add rainbow sprinkles.
- 6Churn 5 more minutes. Once finished, package in air-tight containers and freeze 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Birthday Cake Batter Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.3
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 109.5 mg
- Sodium 311.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 43.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: