Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious, creamy favorite! This recipe will give you ice cream that really tastes like home cooked birthday cake batter! Delicious!
- 236.59 ml skim milk or 236.59 ml low-fat milk
- 158.51 ml granulated sugar (or half cup for less sugar or less sweet)
- 473.18 ml heavy cream, well chilled
- 14.79 ml pure vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml cake mix (funfetti works the best)
- 29.58 ml candy sprinkles
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix milk and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add vanilla extract and heavy cream. Stir.
- Once everything is evenly mixed, add cake mixture. Make sure it does not clump up.
- Churn mixture in freezer bowl for 25 minutes.
- Add rainbow sprinkles.
- Churn 5 more minutes. Once finished, package in air-tight containers and freeze 1 hour before serving.
This was really good, and it tasted just like cake! My daughter was so pleased to have this since she prefers ice cream to cake any day!