Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Versatile and healthy.
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat yogurt (I use strawberry)
- 1 cup unsweetened fruit juice
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 3⁄4 cups berries, frozen
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- Blend all ingridients, enjoy!
- If not using frozen fruit, you may need to add ice.
Kelsey, This is a great smoothie. I've been stashing overripe bananas in my freezer and am thrilled to find smoothie recipe I like to use them up! I also have to admit that the tip to strain the seeds out was brilliant (or, I'm just a little dim!)- I hate the seeds... it takes a couple of minutes pushing the mixture around in my sieve w/ a spatula... but to me, sooo worth it! Good job & good luck w/ your project!
After trying your other recipes with such great results, I had to try this one. I find that honey sometimes makes a smoothie too... tangy or something, so I just used sugar. I loved it! I used vanilla yogurt, strawberry-kiwi juice, and frozen strawberries. Next time I will try orange juice. Thanks!!