Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
Yep... Kraft again... sounds like a great summery dessert that will look impressive yet with a minimum of work.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) package reduced-fat pound cake
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed Cool Whip Lite
- 4 cups mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries)
- Line 2-1/2-qt. bowl with plastic wrap; spray with cooking spray.
- Cut cake into 12 slices. Trim crusts; discard or eat while no one is looking; line bowl with cake slices, cutting to fit if necessary.
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in bowl 2 min until completely dissolved; stir in cold water.
- Remove 1-1/2 cups of the gelatin; place in a large bowl & refrigerate until slightly thickened; meanwhile, pour remaining gelatin over cake in bowl.
- Stir whipped topping into thickened gelatin; gently stir in mixed berries& spoon over cake in bowl.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Invert bowl onto moistened plate; shake to loosen gelatin; gently remove bowl. Remove plastic wrap; garnish with extra berries and fresh mint, if desired.
I make this recipe but i do not put the berry and i use only 1/2 cup cream with the jello at the end i realy like it
Nice summer dessert. Very refreshing. I did not have pound cake so baked a yellow cake and used instead. Used raspberry jello and frozen raspberries. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.