1/2 Photos of Creamy Beef Tacos
Tacos....a real kid pleaser -- and super easy meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 14.78 ml taco seasoning mix (any brand packet)
- 236.59 ml salsa (choose your heat!)
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- 1Brown ground beef; drain. Stir salsa and cream cheese and mix well on medium heat.
- 2Add 3 teaspoons of taco seasoning - the kind you buy in the packets at the grocery store. Simmer on low until mixture has thickened a bit.
- 3Fill warmed taco shells with beef mixture.
- 4Top with lettuce, tomato, green onions and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Beef Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.3
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.2 mg
- Sodium 504.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 17.6 g