MMMMMMmmmmmmmm this is some comfort food you don't want to miss.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 2 quart casserole with cooking spray.
- 2Saute chuck and onions in large skillet over medium-high heat until the meat is cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- 3Stir in tomato sauce, cottage cheese and cream cheese and cook another 2-3 minutes until fully combined. It's okay if the cream cheese isn't fully melted -- a few chunks are good!
- 4Add cooked noodles and pepper to the skillet, stir to combine and pour the whole mixture into the prepared casserole. Sprinkle cheddar evenly on top.
- 5Bake for about 20-25 minutes until bubbling and a little browned. Cool for about 5 minutes and serve!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Beef Stroganoff Cassrole
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.0
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 470.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 31.2 g