Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
MMMMMMmmmmmmmm this is some comfort food you don't want to miss.
Make and share this Creamy Beef Stroganoff Cassrole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 2 quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Saute chuck and onions in large skillet over medium-high heat until the meat is cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce, cottage cheese and cream cheese and cook another 2-3 minutes until fully combined. It's okay if the cream cheese isn't fully melted -- a few chunks are good!
- Add cooked noodles and pepper to the skillet, stir to combine and pour the whole mixture into the prepared casserole. Sprinkle cheddar evenly on top.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until bubbling and a little browned. Cool for about 5 minutes and serve!