Recipe by Ludwigj
I love this recipe. C can't get enough of this when I make it. super easy to make and very delicious. I skip the mushrooms and onions because we don't like them. I also up it to a pound of beef.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 lb beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 4 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup breakstone's free fat free sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oil in large deep skillet or Dutch oven. Add onion and garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add meat; cook until browned, stirring frequently. Add flour; mix well.
- ADD beef broth, mustard and paprika; mix well. Stir in green peppers and mushrooms. Bring to boil.
- ADD noodles and water; stir gently. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir in sour cream; cook 1 minute or just until heated.