1/1 Photo of Creamy Beef Potato Bake
This is part of my OAMC rotation. This makes 2 - 4 serving casseroles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1Cook beef until no longer pink and drain.
- 2Combine the soups, onion and pepper.
- 3Add the potatoes, 2 cups cheese and mushrooms.
- 4Stir in beef.
- 5Transfer to two greased 8-in. square baking dishes.
- 6Sprinkle each with 1 cup cheese.
- 7Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months.
- 8Cover and bake the remaining casserole at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 9Uncover and bake for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 10When ready to use frozen casserole:
- 11Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- 12Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- 13Bake as directed above.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Beef Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (3411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2554.4
- Calories from Fat 1474
- Total Fat 163.8 g
- Saturated Fat 79.6 g
- Cholesterol 557.9 mg
- Sodium 4270.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 158.2 g