Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
This sounds so nummy. I have not tried this one yet, as it is an adopted recipe from zaar.
Top Review by BlueRidgeMama
Yummy, quick, easy, cheap, and only one pan to wash! A winner here. The only changes I made were omitting the celery, because I didn't have any, and adding about another cup of noodles and a cup of beef broth to compensate for the additional noodles. Good and filling. Was kind of like a homemade hamburger helper, only it was good! lol
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, Chopped, 1 Md
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup celery, Sliced, 2 Stalks
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento, Sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces noodles, Uncooked, Abt 2 C
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir the meat and onion in a large skillet until the meat is brown.
- Drain off the excess fat.
- Stir in the UNDRAINED mushroom pieces and the remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling then reduce the heat and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are tender, about 25 minutes.
- A small amount of water can be added if necessary.
- Serve hot.