Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Nothing fancy here, but it is a cheap and hearty meal. Throw it together and pop it in the oven while you tend to all those little end-of-the-workday things. Recipe is from Kraft.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (peas, green beans, carrots, corn)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- BROWN meat with onions in skillet; drain. Spoon over noodles in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with vegetables.
- WHISK soup, milk and water until well blended; pour over vegetables. Top with cheese; cover.
- BAKE 35 minute or until heated through, uncovering after 25 minute.