1 hr 20 mins
From the Pillsbury Cookbooklet Progresso Soups & More. I made one change to this recipe and I think it turned out just awesome! Hope you try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless beef top sirloin steaks, cut into small pieces
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup ketchup (I left this out)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1In a 5 or 6 quart Dutch oven, melt butter over medium high heat.
- 2Add onion,garlic, and mushrooms; cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are softened.
- 3Stir in beef. Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients except noodles and sour cream. Heat to boiling.
- 5Reduce heat to medium low; cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Stir in noodles. Cover; cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.
- 7Stir in sour cream. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until well blended.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Beef, Mushroom and Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.8
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 102.7 mg
- Sodium 937.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 24.7 g