Recipe by RochelleS
Quick and easy!
Top Review by Augustmomx2
Great recipe, especially if you are looking for something w/out standard enchilada sauce. I used ground turkey, several slices of american cheese and some cheddar as well. This is a great "base" recipe and adjusts to your own personal perference well. Thanks!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 lb American cheese
- 1 -4 jalapeno, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Warm soup, cheese, and jalapenos in a sauce pan. Add milk to thin. Heat through, do not boil. Remove from heat, set aside.
- Brown hamburger. Add onion and green pepper, cook until tender. Mix in chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Fill and roll tortillas. Place in a 9” x 13” pan. Pour sauce over tortillas.
- Cover, bake 25-30 minutes. Uncover the last 10 minutes and sprinkle on extra cheese, if desired.