- 3⁄4 lb beef sirloin, cubed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 onion, cut in wedges
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- beef flavored ramen noodles (2 packages)
Directions See How It's Made
- In frying pan, brown beef with garlic powder. Stir in onion and broccoli. Cook over medium until vegetables are tender.
- Add soup, water and soy sauce. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. Add seasoning packets.
- Serve beef mixture over warm noodles.