Taylor's Mommy's Note:
Quick, easy and hearty soup and dippers! The perfect meal match!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (398 ml) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
- 1 can chopped green chili pepper
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 8 pieces mozzarella string cheese
- 8 large soft flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion, if desired
- 11. Heat oven to 450ºF. Line baking sheet with foil.
- 22. In 2-quart saucepan, stir refried beans, tomatoes, broth, coconut milk, green chiles and taco seasoning mix; heat to boiling.
- 33. Reduce heat to low; simmer uncovered about 20 minutes.
- 44. Place 1 cheese string on one edge of each tortilla; roll tortilla tightly around cheese. Brush edges of tortillas with water to seal.
- 55. Place taquitos, seam sides down, on baking sheet. Brush each lightly with oil. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until edges of tortillas are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 66. Pour soup into serving bowls; garnish with cilantro or onions. Serve with taquitos for dipping.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Bean Soup With Taquito Dippers
Serving Size: 1 (619 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1146.7
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 3224.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 152.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.3 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 42.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: