Creamy Bean Soup With Taquito Dippers
- 1. Heat oven to 450ºF. Line baking sheet with foil.
- 2. In 2-quart saucepan, stir refried beans, tomatoes, broth, coconut milk, green chiles and taco seasoning mix; heat to boiling.
- 3. Reduce heat to low; simmer uncovered about 20 minutes.
- 4. Place 1 cheese string on one edge of each tortilla; roll tortilla tightly around cheese. Brush edges of tortillas with water to seal.
- 5. Place taquitos, seam sides down, on baking sheet. Brush each lightly with oil. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until edges of tortillas are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 6. Pour soup into serving bowls; garnish with cilantro or onions. Serve with taquitos for dipping.