- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans or 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 dash salt
- thinly sliced green onion, with the tops
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the beans, lemon juice, peanut butter, water, garlic, and salt in a food processor bowl. Cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve immediately or chill up to 3 days.
- Serve with vegetables or chips.