Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Lovely basil and tomato recipe, easy to make and very affordable.
- 3 cups stewed tomatoes
- 250 g cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, and oregano dressing
- 1⁄2 cup basil, chopped
- 450 g linguine
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Toss tomatoes with cream cheese and dressing; cover. Set aside.
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and return to pot.
- Add tomato mixture, basil and pine nutes, toss lightly. Cook on medium heat 2 to 3 minute until cream cheese is slightly melted.