Recipe by Starrynews
This dish was inspired by combining several different recipes. (Note - we don't like a lot of extra sauce- just enough to cover the pasta - so if you like a lot of sauce, you may want to make a little more).
Top Review by Shuzbud
Loved the flavours in this dish! I used fresh tomatoes diced, and would definitely recommend doing it this way. Next time I would make more sauce because the flavour was so wonderful I wanted more of it! Thanks for a lovely recipe!
- 2 cups farfalle pasta, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 7 ounces diced tomatoes (canned or fresh)
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat teaspoon of oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and sauté until starting to brown.
- Add garlic and sun-dried tomatoes; sauté 3 more minutes.
- Add tomatoes, pepper, and other herbs. Stir well, reduce heat, cover and simmer about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions.
- Add cream cheese, milk, and parmesan to tomato pot and melt over low heat until cheeses are incorporated.
- Add chicken and drained pasta, and mix until blended.