1/2 Photos of Creamy Basil & Red Pepper Pasta
A creamy sauce with a perfect blend of fresh basil and roasted red peppers (especially good in summer when basil is in season). Kids and adults will both love it. Pairs well with zucchini and/or chicken either on the side or mixed into the pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- 2Drain and remove seeds from peppers.
- 3In a food processor (or blender), mix peppers, cream cheese, milk, basil and parmesan until smooth, about 1 minute.
- 4Place sauce back into same pot used for cooking pasta.
- 5Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occassionally or until heated through.
- 6Add pasta back into pot with sauce, toss well to coat.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Basil & Red Pepper Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.6
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.5 mg
- Sodium 1109.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 7.8 g