Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Try this as a dip and sauce for chicken, fish, vegetables, and whole wheat pasta.
- 2 cups basil leaves (fresh or dried)
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Very Tasty! I liked it with cold pasta and chopped tomatoes, also as a dip it's great!
I love pesto...but am trying to watch what I eat, so I was so excited to see this recipe. It was so tasty and easy to make-I just put everything in my mini food processor and it was done in no time. Had some as a dip for jicama and used some as sauce over leftover grilled chicken cut up with whole wheat pasta...mmmmmmm Thanks for posting this Melody!! I may have to go get more basil plants for my herb garden now.