Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Vegetarian Times and it's absolutely wonderful as a salad dressing, veggie dip, pasta sauce, or my favorite -- focaccia dipping sauce. Also yummy in a veggie sandwich. You can change it by using whatever fresh herb (or combinations of herbs) you like.
- 1⁄2 cup soft silken tofu (4 oz.)
- 1⁄2 cup tightly packed fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in food processor.
- Process 2 minutes, scraping down sides once or twice.
- Ready to use right away, but keeps well in fridge for up to 4 days.
- After refrigerating you may want to thin it down with a little water.