Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy, delicious banana pudding recipe. So easy to make and gone in a flash!
Make and share this Creamy Banana Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk (sweetened condensed, not evaporated milk!)
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped (I use 1-2 containers Cool Whip)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 36 vanilla wafers, more if desired
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (I also like the banana cream pudding mix)
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in
- lemon juice
- In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
- Add pudding mix; beat well.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 ½ quart glass serving bowl.
- Top with 1/3 each of the wafers, bananas and pudding.
- Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
I LOVE THIS RECIPE. I've been using it for 20 years and its still a winner. Everybody Loves it. The holidays aren't the same without this recipe.
My mom and I have used this wonderful recipe for years. After we found it on the back of the Eagle Brand Milk can it's the only recipe I use. Banana Pudding is my DH all time favorite. This has to be the best there is. I also use the banana pudding and use the whole 8 oz Cool Whip container, why not you can't go wrong with more Cool Whip.
Loved this recipe. Was looking for one like Paula Dean (on TV) makes, and found it here. This was a delicious...light and fluffy banana dessert! I made a large recipe and there was none left. Everyone at it at the church gathering. Also, three girls asked for the recipe. Thannks!