1/2 Photos of Creamy Banana Pudding
A creamy, delicious banana pudding recipe. So easy to make and gone in a flash!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk (sweetened condensed, not evaporated milk!)
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped (I use 1-2 containers Cool Whip)
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 36 vanilla wafers, more if desired
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (I also like the banana cream pudding mix)
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in
- lemon juice
- 1In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
- 2Add pudding mix; beat well.
- 3Chill 5 minutes.
- 4Fold in whipped cream.
- 5Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 ½ quart glass serving bowl.
- 6Top with 1/3 each of the wafers, bananas and pudding.
- 7Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding.
- 8Chill thoroughly.
- 9Garnish as desired.
- 10Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Banana Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1175.3
- Calories from Fat 577
- Total Fat 64.1 g
- Saturated Fat 36.0 g
- Cholesterol 198.9 mg
- Sodium 697.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 141.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 90.9 g
- Protein 14.0 g