- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk (sweetened condensed, not evaporated milk!)
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped (I use 1-2 containers Cool Whip)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 36 vanilla wafers, more if desired
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (I also like the banana cream pudding mix)
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in
- lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
- Add pudding mix; beat well.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 ½ quart glass serving bowl.
- Top with 1/3 each of the wafers, bananas and pudding.
- Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.