Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a family favorite that we make any time, not just holidays or special occasions. It's quick easy and delicious! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. This recipe came from a little recipe book entitled "Classic Desserts from the Dessert Maker." The book features the Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk product.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups heavy cream (whipped)
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice
- In large mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
- Beat until well blended.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 1/2 quart round glass serving bowl.
- Top with 1/3 each of the vanilla wafers, bananas and pudding.
- Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding mixture.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- • Tip: Mixture can be layered in individual serving dishes.