Recipe by carolinafan
Very creamy and simple to make.
Top Review by Kat Wood
Loved this recipe! I added Cool Whip to the top of it so it would look more like traditional banana pudding recipes. Also, I've used the custard part for other things I've made like Boston Cream pie--it's substantial enough to hold the layers of the cake without running down the sides. Great recipe. Thanks for posting.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 box vanilla wafer
- 3 -4 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
- Add pudding mix, and beat until well blended.
- Chill for 5 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Layer vanilla wafers, bananas and pudding in 9 x 13 pan.
- I always do 2 layers and top with vanilla wafers.
- Chill thoroughly.