Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I am always on the lookout for simple cool desserts that are easy to prepare and serve. This one is so good and easy! Passive time is refrigeration time.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the milk, lemon juice, and vanilla and beat until thoroughly combined.
- Slice 2 bananas and drain the can of mandarin oranges.
- Line the pie shell with 2/3 of the orange slices and the bananas.
- Pour the cream cheese mix over the fruit.
- Chill the pie and remaining fruit.
- When serving, slice the remaining banana and decorate the pie with the remaining oranges and banana slices.
- Add whipped topping if desired.