Recipe by WJKing
Another Lancaster County favorite - This one NEVER lasts long! Kids love it! Easy to make too! ENJOY!
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped (or Cool Whip if you prefer)
- 3 medium bananas, sliced & dipped in lemon juice
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine milk and water.
- Add pudding mix and beat well.
- Chill 10 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into a glass serving bowl in layers.
- First add pudding, then graham cracker crumbs, then pudding.
- Add bananas on top of crumbs and pudding.