Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Based on a recipe from Stephanie Tourles’ book, Raw Energy. She says, “This sundae in a glass is full of health-building goodies that will make you feel invincible! It’s super thick, so you may want to eat it with a spoon.” A good source of: protein, omega-3 fatty acids, potassium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, B and E vitamins, fiber, and natural sugars. For the Mexican Chocolate Almond Milk, I use Cheater’s Mexican Chocolate Almond Milk. If you’re looking for a frozen banana technique recipe, I use Frozen Bananas.
- 2 cups mexican chocolate almond milk (I use the entire 2 servings from Cheater’s Mexican Chocolate Almond Milk)
- 2 medium frozen bananas or 3 small frozen bananas, cut into chunks
- 1⁄3 cup raw walnut pieces
- Add milk, bananas, and walnuts in a blender and blend on medium until smooth and thick, about 20 seconds.
- Divide into two glasses or insulated mugs of your choice.