Recipe by Boomette
A recipe from the blog Heather's Dish. A perfect way to use too ripe bananas :)
Top Review by VeggieCook98
I followed most of the recipe, except I used 2 T. of Almond Butter, and I added a dash of vanilla. When I first tried this I didn't like it. Then I took another taste. Hm, this is pretty good. And after sitting in the fridge overnight, I find it strangely addicting....... Thanks! :D
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or 10 -12 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a food processor or mini food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse until all of the banana chunks are incorporated. Then process fully until everything is whipped into oblivion, smooth and creamy.
- Spread on toast, bagels, pancakes, waffles, sandwiches, whatever you want!