Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a recipe makeover of a banana split pie. So yummy and guilt free
- 1 low-fat graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 2 cups light whipped topping
- 2 cups bananas, sliced
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla and sugar and mix well.
- Stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Place 1 cup sliced bananas at the bottom of the piecrust.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the bananas.
- Place remainder of bananas on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Combine milk and pudding mix and stir until smooth.
- Add 1 cup whipped topping and mix well. Place this mixture over the bananas and chill for several hours before serving.
So easy and very rich and delicious..Will make for company anytime.
I made this in a chocolate crust. Used 1 large banana 1/3 cup sugar and it was yummy! Thanks for the goodness.
So easy and quite yummy! We don't use artificial sweeteners so I used about 2/3 of a cup of sugar instead of the splenda. We all loved this recipe!