- 1 low-fat graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 2 cups light whipped topping
- 2 cups bananas, sliced
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla and sugar and mix well.
- Stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Place 1 cup sliced bananas at the bottom of the piecrust.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the bananas.
- Place remainder of bananas on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Combine milk and pudding mix and stir until smooth.
- Add 1 cup whipped topping and mix well. Place this mixture over the bananas and chill for several hours before serving.