Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy, smooth & creamy. With homemade brazil nut milk. Idea attributed to http://www.rawmazing.com
- 59.14 ml brazil nut
- 236.59 ml water (spring water)
- 1 banana (for a colder drink, peel, cut into slices and freeze before use)
- 14.79 ml raw honey
- 29.58 ml carob powder
- Blend brazil nuts and water well.
- Filter through sieve and pour "milk" back into blender.
- Add banana, raw honey and carob powder & blend until smooth.
Decadent!!! Oh this was so creamy & chococaroby!! Loved it!! Our bananas are super sweet so I skipped the sweetner but I can see how it would be needed for conventional bananas. I really enjoyed the nut milk addition and it was super easy to throw together! Thanks so much Ummbinat!! Made for Veg*n Swap 33!!