Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple yet delicious smoothie. Its ingredients are easy to find anywhere.
- 2 cups ice
- 1 whole banana (fresh or frozen)
- 4 medium strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 (6 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- Crush ice in blender.
- Add banana, strawberries, and orange juice until blended.
- Pour in yogurt and blend.
- Pour smoothie into cups and top with additional strawberries for decoration.
This is not a reflection on your smoothie recipe, but after looking at the ingredient amounts, I realized that I needed to at least double the recipe in order to get 2 servings, since the 2 of us usually fill up two 16-ounce glasses for ourselves! That said, I did double the recipe, then increased the amount of OJ to 1 1/2 cups, while leaving out the ice! I used 1 banana & probably 15 frozen strawberries! All that for a very nice tasting breakfast smoothie! We appreciate you sharing your recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block recipe tag]