Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
We love this pie.
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant banana pudding mix
- 2 cups sugar-free whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 medium bananas
- 1⁄3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In a bowl, combine milk, sour cream and Splenda.
- Whisk in pudding mix then fold in whipped topping.
- Place lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Slice bananas into juice and stir gently to coat.
- Set aside 1/3 cup, spoon remaining banana slices into the crust.
- Top with pudding mixture, blueberries and reserved banana slices.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Having made my own graham cracker pie crust, I then followed your recipe for a simply delicious kicked-up version of the comfort food, banana cream pie! Thoroughly enjoyed the combo of bananas & blueberries & now have this in my keeper file! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]