Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this off a blog: My Life as a Mrs. I was wanting more Ken's salad dressing: creamy balsamic and I figured I could make some...off I went to google and found this one...
- 4 garlic cloves, grated
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons morton's nature's seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup extra light olive oil
- Mix all together use immersion blender or something -- I just shake it all together in my tupperware dressing mixer.
I cut this down for two and was excellent with our Italian meal.
So glad I just made this! Yum! I always have all of these ingredients on hand too. Highly recommend this.
Yummy! This blended together beautifully. It's tangy and tasty. I will love having this in my salad dressing rotation. I halved the recipe and it made enough to last me two weeks, I think. Made for the Spring 2014 Pick-A-Chef event in the contest and events forum.