Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
quick low fat chicken
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons fat free ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons fat-free balsamic vinegar
- Marinade the chicken for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes basting occasionally with additional marinade.
Loved this! I made extra marinade and made into a gravy. I also sauteed onions and mushrooms and reduced them with a balsamic vinegar. Topped the chicken with the onions/mushrooms and goat cheese. Put a little gravy on top...Mouth watering!
I really enjoy balsalmic vinegar and I really enjoyed this dish. It was easy to make and goes great with a nice crisp salad and some yogurt for dessert. The vinegar flavors the chicken nicely and the ranch dressing adds a nice zip.
I loved this -- thank you, thank you!! Told my sisters (4!) and they klove it too!