A great make ahead and bake when needed dish. Delicious!
Make and share this Creamy Baked Ziti With Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook penne in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain pasta and place in large bowl.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and saute garlic for about 1 minute.
- Combine garlic, broccoli, Parmesan cheese and cream with penne.
- Spoon mixture into a large baking dish and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, covered for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Note: Can be made up until baking point and refrigerated until dinner time.