Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and delicious ziti recipe that hands down replaces lasagna as one of my favorite pasta dishes. Hunt's canned garlic & herb spaghetti sauce works nicely with this.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef along with chopped onion.
- Drain grease from ground beef.
- Add spaghetti sauce to ground beef (traditional or garlic & herb spaghetti sauce).
- Simmer on low heat until ready to assemble.
- Boil pasta as directed.
- Drain pasta and return to pot.
- Add garlic alfredo sauce to pasta and stir to coat.
- Pour half of spaghetti sauce mixture into bottom of a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Pour pasta onto top of the spaghetti sauce.
- Pour remainder of spaghetti sauce mixture onto the pasta.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Add mozzarella cheese to top and return to oven for 15 more minutes.
- Let set for 5-10 minutes before serving.