Prep 12 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Got this off of a Jamie Geller cooking demo. It's like lasagna but its baked ziti. Very easy. We loved it.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 9" x 13" pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook ziti about 2 to 3 minutes less than package directions for al dente pasta. Drain, rinse with cold water to stop the cooking and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix marinara sauce, ricotta cheese, and 8 ounces of mozzarella.
- Combine ziti and sauce mixture and stir until well combined, making sure there are no dry patches of pasta. Pour into pan and spread to edges.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella over ziti to cover.
- Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Uncover and continue baking until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
Very quick and easy baked ziti. Perfect for those nights that you need something filling in a hurry. Made for PAC '10.