Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
This is a very easy, mild baked whitefish dish. Even my sons like it.
- 1 whole white fish fillet, filleted
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- paprika (to garnish)
- Place whitefish in baking dish.
- Spread mayonnaise over fish.
- Sprinkle everything else (except paprika) over fish.
- Bake at 500F for 17-20 minutes.
- Serve, sprinkled with paprika for color.
This was very good, and I don't like fish. The sauce was of moderate strength (not too strong, not too weak) and the fish was tender.