Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
YUMMY! Great dinner appetizer & party dish! Serve with crackers, veggies, or my favorite--toasted pita.
- 1 (19 ounce) can asparagus (chopped, drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed, drained)
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichoke hearts (chopped, drained)
- 8 ounces chive & onion cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients together, reserving 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Pour into 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with reserved parmesan cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes.
If you like strong veggie taste in your dip, you will like this one. It's quick and easy to put together. I pulsed the veggies in the food processor prior to mixing. Be careful, it comes out of the oven at volcano temperatures! Reviewed for PAC Spring'08