1/6 Photos of Creamy Baked Salmon
Queen Dana's Note:
One of my husband's recipes. We like to make this with lemon basil; it gives the dish great flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onion and garlic in butter on medium high until onions are translucent.
- 2Add tomatoes and cook on high for 5 to 10 minutes untill tomatoes start to break a part.
- 3Add cream and simmer on medium low for 5 minutes.
- 4Stir basil, salt and pepper in to cream sauce.
- 5In an oiled baking dish, pour cream sauce over salmon. Cover and bake for 12 minutes at 350°F.
- 6Serve over pasta, rice or steamed veggies.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Baked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.8
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 142.4 mg
- Sodium 198.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 36.8 g