Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Sara Moulton's cookbook. I love the cheeses in this recipe!
Make and share this Creamy Baked Polenta recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine 4 cups of water, cornmeal, butter, salt and pepper in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered, on the top shelf of the oven for 40 minute.
- Remove the polenta from the oven, give it a stir, and bake for another 10 minute.
- Remove it from the oven again and this time stir in the provolone and salt and pepper to taste.
- Let it stand for 5 min before serving.
- Serve topped with the Parmesan cheese.
This is yummy! I made it as stated, except I added 1/2 tsp cayenne (since I like everything spicy)...Delicious!