- 3 cups unpeeled sliced baking potatoes
- 1 cup onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 1⁄4 cups heavy cream
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- Arrange potatoes in bottom of baking dish, then top with onions.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic over potatoes and continue layering, ending with potato layer.
- Pour cream over and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes to an hour or until tender.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.