1/1 Photo of Creamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese – Not Low Fat!
Cathy Pete's Note:
Combined a few recipes together and this is the BEST I came up with. Cheesy - Creamy Crusty top and easy to reheat with putting a little bit more milk into and on top of the leftovers and covering with foil putting back into the oven for 1/2 hour
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil noodles according to package.
- 2After noodles are drained and have cooled for a few minutes, put them in a big bowl and mix with beaten egg.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Grease 9x13 pan.
- 5In a pan cook butter, salt, pepper, ground mustard and flour and stir until smooth.
- 6Remove from heat add milk, return to heat and bring to a boil.
- 7Boil 1 minute.
- 8Remove from heat and add cheeses, stir until melted.
- 9Pour over noodles that are in a bowl stir, pour into greased pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until top is golden brown and crusty!
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese – Not Low Fat!
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 814.5
- Calories from Fat 446
- Total Fat 49.6 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 161.8 mg
- Sodium 1626.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 32.4 g