1/1 Photo of Creamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe was passed down from my grandmother's family. You can brown it longer to make it less creamy. You can also serve immediately, but it's better if you let it rest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Mix together everything except the macaroni throughly.
- 3Add macaroni and spread mixture in a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- 4Uncover and cook an additional 5-10 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven, cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.9
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 996.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 29.3 g